What can a professional organizer do for me?
Professional organizers can help you with a multitude of organization and productivity needs. Some of the common tasks are
- purging no longer needed personal items
- clearing clutter
- creating organizing systems
- designing functional environments
I’m embarrassed at the state of my house. What will you think?
Many of my clients fear that their house if the "worst" – I PROMISE you it is not. And even if it is, I’m here to help you make it the best. I do not judge at all; I see someone reaching out to help make their life better and I’m glad to be able to help with that.
I've never worked with a professional organizer or interior stylist before. What should I expect?
- Clear, Empathetic Communication: I count on YOU to tell me when you aren’t happy with an organizational solution or design plan. Without clear communication, we aren’t going to effectively solve your organizational problem. You won’t hurt my feelings. Instead, you’ll make me more excited to learn how I can better serve you! My goal is to make this as fun as possible for you. This should feel less like a stressful chore, and more like a fun adventure that challenges and stretches you.
- Shame & Judgement Free Zone: You already have enough to worry about! No apologies are expected or allowed when I visit your home. We all are trying our best and nobody is perfect. We’re a team and in this together.
- No Stress or Worry: Once we begin our work together, you are not bound or obligated to complete a session or project with me. If the service isn’t what you expected or life situations changed, you can absolutely end our work together at no cost.
What is the general process of working with you?
Organizing with me has five major parts:
- Before organizing begins, I assess your organizing needs and goals.
- We then schedule the organizing day or days, depending on the project size.
- When we get to the organizing day(s), we first sort through your belongings and purge what you no longer need.
- For the items you’re keeping, we find a home for them, so the space works best for you.
- Finally, a few weeks after the project is complete, I’ll follow-up with you to see if you need any help maintaining your space.
Can I just do this on my own?
Of course, you can declutter and organize your own home. As with any do-it-yourself project it can take more time, rework, and frustration than by hiring a professional. If, however, you want to organize your own space but need some help on how to approach it, I can work with you to create a personalized plan to guide you through the process.
How long will it take to organize my space?
- This really depends on many factors and can vary greatly. The amount of time it will take depends on a few things.
- How much and what type of stuff you would to organize.
- How quickly you can make decisions about what to keep and what to donate or throw away.
- How available you are to work with the organizing process.
At the initial consultation, we will determine your goals, establish the scope of the project, and estimate the length of the project. Keep in mind every situation is different and organizers are trained to help the process move along as quickly as it can.
How much do your services cost?
My rate is $65/hour with a four hour minimum per project. Organizing sessions are booked in 3 or 4-hour blocks so we can make noticeable progress at each session.
The initial consultation and maintenance follow-ups are FREE.
I accept cash, checks, PayPal, and credit cards.
Make Space for
A More Organized Life
Organize. Downsize. Clear the clutter you face everyday with the help of our expertise. Feel at peace as you make any kind of transition in your life.